Sunday, July 29, 2012

My walk with God

     I was walking on the beach and saw my own foot step. I took a picture. Right then, I questioned myself. What foot print am I leaving behind? What am I doing to enhance the kingdom of God? Am I making a difference in people's life or is it all about me?

   Self is a very strong battle we have to fight against. No matter what we do good, we want to please our selves. Until we deny our self and put God first, we can't please our Lord. It is either God or not at all. We can't serve God and ourselves. Matthew 6:24 "No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other.

    One day, I will meet The king of kings, Heavenly father. I will have to stand before Him and answer those questions. I wouldn't want to be ashamed to face Him.

    Sometimes Satan loves to put us down and we ourselves are hard on us as well. I know we can't be blameless, no one is.  We can't change ourselves on our own with out the help f God. If we continue to hold on to our Saviour Jesus Christ and follow Him, He will direct our steps.

     Psalms 119:133. "Direct my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me."

No comments:

Post a Comment