Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My Fabulous Crochet Hat

 
 Pin It
 
 
 
This hat is a very difficult pattern to write.
1 round:I started with 12 SC in the round. You always want to make sure the hat is flat for the first 6 round. After that no increase and you continue until the hat fits you right.
For the cap, increase every other stitch, seven increase total.
 
 
 
Pin It
This hat fits an adult. This is my daughter, she is 13 years old. It fits me perfect.
 If you get the idea how to do butterfly stitch, it is very easy to do and very rewarding.

This may not be exactly hat as mine, here is a great YouTube tutorial.  Butterfly Crochet Stitch

I am making more hats for this month. I will be sharing some more of my work very soon.

I hope you enjoyed what you saw, I love to hear your comments and feel free to do so. Thank you for stopping by.

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I haven't heard of the butterfly stitch before. I'm going to have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm a new follower! Found you at the GYFBH! I wish I took crocheting seriously! Adorable hat!

    I'd love it if you can follow me back :)

    xoxo
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing that pattern! Best wishes, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful hat!!!! Thanks for sharing it over at WholeHearted Home this week. I always love to see your posts and drop in for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! Thanks for linking up to Tasty Thursdays. The next party is live!! http://www.mandatorymooch.blogspot.com/2013/02/tasty-thursdays-29.html

    Thanks, Nichi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Stopping by from Pin Me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable hat! I've featured it on Get Crafty Fridays. I hope you stop by and check it out =)

    Amy @ The Stitchin' Mommy
    http://thestitchinmommy.blogspot.com/2013/02/get-crafty-friday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable hat! Thanks for sharing!!!

    I would like to invite you to my linky party Thrifty Thursday!

    appleofmamaseye.blogspot.com

    Hope to see you there!

    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just an adorable hat......Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week; I hope you’ll join us again!


    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick

    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete