Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Perfect Memories

 
This month, I decided to catch up with my scrapbooking. Some of my friends prefer the digtal scrapbooking, but I still love the old fashion way. I am always behind, but when I get time I try to caught up.

 
This is last years Valentine feast. Our time with our kids are going to fast and I love to capture some memories and save them both at blog, CD and Scrapbook.

 
My daughter is thirteen and it seems like it was yesterday when I took her to Kindergarten.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful scrapbook pages! I, too, need to catch up on my scrapbook for my son....I am 2 years behind! I hope your scrap booking goes well :)

    Hugs to you,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love scrapbooking too! Yours are darling… which reminds me that I need to catch up!

    ReplyDelete