Friday, March 15, 2013

My daughter is a gift



Pin It
 
It is very important we take time with our children individually. My daughter has been sick this week. Of course, I hate to see her sick, but I enjoyed having spending time together.
 
I am so proud her who she become. She was in Annie's musical play last weekend and Cirque De Soul at church this weekend. She didn't quit or complain even though she wasn't feeling well at all.
 
Pin It 
 
One place my daughter and I enjoy quick and simple meal
is at Cosi's.  Emily enjoys Mango Smoothie and I love the western Croissant. 
Pin It
What a busy week we had and I am taking it easy today by reflecting my blessings.
I hope you will find a joy right at your home.

I always look forward to hear your comment.

5 comments:

  1. It's always hard to see our kids sick. Hope she gets to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...what a sweet post about your daughter. I am sorry to hear she is not feeling well. I pray she is better very soon.

    Love and hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful poem and sentiment. I agree that spending one on one time with each child is uber important (to you and them).

    ReplyDelete