Friday, June 7, 2013

Rainy day

 
I was thinking of all the high school graduate this week. It was raining yesterday when Downingtown West student was graduating. I know they must felt like dancing in the rain and excited and celebrate their success. Today, Downingtown East and other schools are graduating.
We wish you all the best for your future! May you continue to triumph in every areas of your lives.
It feels like every year the pressure and the stress increases for the youth. Praying God will pour His love to all of our children's and draw them near to him.

Proverbs 5:1: "My son, give attention to my wisdom, Incline your ear to my understanding;"

2 comments:

  1. This was beautiful, Sara! Thank you for blessing my day :)

    Hugs and love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being the featured friend on the Aloha Friday blog hop! I'm co-hosting & wanted to make sure that I was following you - turns out that I wasn't until now. I'm following you on GFC - here is my blog to follow back when you get a chance:
    godsgrowinggarden.com
    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete