Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thanksgiving

         I am thankful for my siblings. It it a blessing to me having my two brothers and four sisters. One of my sister passed away when she was seven years old.

        Growing up in a big family didn't seem big to me at all. We care for one another. The older one looks over on the young one. I never thought I will be away from my siblings for so long. I miss them like crazy. It breaks my hearts to see the days are going fast before my eyes.

        I know the love we have for one another will never change. We were very close family. I am grateful, because when I think of them, all the memories I had is priceless.

       I love each one of them. I am thankful how God blessed me to have the most wonderful siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment