Friday, December 16, 2011

God is so good!!!!

I was walking and the sun was hitting my face and it felt so good, even though it was 45 degrees.  I closed my eyes, and all I said was God, you are so good, you are a good God! And the Holy spirit spoke to me, no matter how dark or cold it is, all it matter is there is  a light. It is the same thing with us, no matter what the circumstances looks dark, there is the light in us. He is the Holy Spirit. We wait for the Messiah return, but God is saying I am already here . We blame God for everything. He is not to blame, He gave us the free will. We (men kind) made the world we are today. Yes, life can be tough, and  also life can be good! 
God is good all the time! Because:
God gives you Peace in the middle of the Chaos!
God gives you strength when you are weak!
God gives you joy when you go through tough times! 
Live your life well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment