Sunday, July 14, 2013

Spending time with our children


Hi there to all my bloggy friends, I have been busy with summer vacations and haven't been blogging. I miss blogging, but time has been flying too fast. My kids are growing too fast and I wanted to give them all my attention.

The kids have local and international mission trips, but I won't be travelling with them. We will have day trips together, but that is all the trips we have for now. As you see the pictures, especially the sunsets, I took them every night from Lake Hopatcong at New Jersey. They were taking in different day, I have labeled the date. Beautiful evenings, it just takes my breath away. We were blessed with great weather and friends.

I know blogging is business for most of us, but I feel like it is so easy to get distracted for hours. It was amazing how much free time I had without the Internet. We really had a great time travelling and spending time together.

                             I hope you are all having great Summer!


 This picture below is taken in Virginia on the way to Carolina or to Busch Gardens.

I always love to hear your comments and thank you for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Vacation time is the best. I scheduled some posts before we left but it was a big freedom to not be on the computer for a few days. Although might miss your posts, we all know that family is most important. Glad to see you are having lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, sweet friend! And there is nothing better than spending time with family - time goes way too fast!

    Love and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete