Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Myrrh in our lives


    Mara means bitter, it speaks a real myrrh experience where we must digest the bitterness of life.
Ruth 1:20  “Don’t call me Naomi, ” she told them. “Call me Mara, because the Almighty has made my life very bitter.
With out bitterness, Naomi wouldn't have returned to the land of praise. I don't know about others, for me I wouldn't be where I am if only sweetness had satisfy my life.


Myrrh, is a large portion of anointing oil. It reveals who we are, when we are facing humility, illness, losing family and losing our reputation.


The myrrh in our lives It matures us and season's us. There is always Judas to betrayed you, Peter to deny you. In the end God want to see you how you handle it, and people around you.


So, are you going to be like Job praising God no matter what life throw at you, or would you become bitter and distance from God by blaming him for the bitterness in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment