Monday, September 26, 2011

Wisdom

"Don't expect wisdom to come in to your life like great chunks of rock on a convey belt. Wisdom comes privately from God as a by product of right decisions, godly reactions and the applications of spiritual principles to daily circumstance."  Charles Swndoll..
I love how God calls us son's and daughter's. If you knew your father is the king, you will act like a prince or a princess. I would love to feel princess always, but it is not easy, even reading the word over and over. I do believe, If we continue to seek him, He will reveal himself to us. The fear of the lord is the beggining of wisdom.


"Proverbs 5,
1.My son, pay attention to my wisdom,
 turn your ear to my words of insight,
2.that you may maintain discretion
and your lips may preserve knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment