Monday, July 4, 2011

I did past the radiography test!

          Even after studying for two weeks, I still didn't think I was ready for the test. Since I can't change the date I decided to take the test.

          First of all, it was 100 questions and you can only miss 5. I really thought I missed at least 15, So I walked out to the reception very discourage and the woman handled my result. I didn't want open it, so I walked away from the people and opened it. Guess what? It said, congratulations.....You pass! 

          I start thanking God. Trust me, I didn't want to go through the stress again. I don't want to pay another $175. And also, I need to pass, because to get a job in dentistry, you must have radiography certificate.

           needed to learn to trust God as I study my best. I feel relieved and ready to our vacation. Here we  we go. Washington D.C and Inner harbor enjoying our Summer! To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment